Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Charles dungaree - shorts versions with golden paspel

Charles pattern by Compagnie M.

Firstly I have to say that I kind of screwed up here. It looks lovely, but working on a second pattern by Compagnie M. I just discovered that my printer changes the settings without asking me (how dare it!) and the little test square which of course I didn't check with the Charles pattern....not the same size...
So my dungaree ended up looking great but a bit too wide on the legs and the legs also a bot to long for being a shorts version.

Have a look and tell me what you think!


Detail of the golden paspel and my glittered centered buttons 


Detail of the pockets


Detail of the elastic waistband, adjustable with button


My label :) Couture Vienne


And voila, ready :)

This was a lovely pattern to sew, very well explained. If you follow it step by step, you really can even make this model as a beginner.

The adjustable waistband was a first, but with the extra free tutorial on her website, Marte made it clear as daylight.

I can truly recommend this pattern, it has the dungaree in long and shorts version and the trousers version both long and shorts again. What more can you ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.