Tuesday 16 December 2014

Gifts !!!

Too bag or not to bag? That's te question!

Here are some bags made by me, as a gift or for myself.


This was one for myself, very simple, made in a jiffy! Two rectangles, rope and four of those metal hole to put in your fabric for the rope to go through. Fake leather and playground rope...strange combo, but I think it works.


This was a gift for my grandmother. A very handy shopping bag. Outside fabric is laminated cotton, the lining is a unicolor cotton.


Bib for Lucia, who welcomed her little sister Ellie.


Bib for little Ellie, new to the world, but well protected already!
Notice the embroidered 'Kwielebabbe' which is dialect for little bib in flemish. The other side of the bib is cotton with little owls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.