Tuesday 16 December 2014

Homemade clothes for Anna!

Anna's wardrobe

Some little things I made for the princess, none of them fit her anymore cause she's growing up too fast!



First, here's the first thing I ever made with a pattern and actually following it and using it the right way. I was so proud. Too bad it was too big when I took this picture. I was just so keen on trying it on.
I love this candy fabric, bought at Sjiekebiele, Bruges. 


First try at elastic thread...woohoo, it worked. She absolutely loved this piece, she wore it until she just didn't fit anymore.


My little cutie pie!


Lovely summer skirt, rockabilly baby style! Tule lining to make a nice wide skirt :) Cause of the elastic waistband she could wear it a long time. 




Fairytale-style fabric, the perfect summer dress, made in a workshop @ Sjiekebiele.


This again, was a huge winner with Anna.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.