Saturday 4 October 2014

Welcome

Hi everyone,

My name is Astrid. I live in the beautiful city of Bruges, Belgium with my lovely daughter Anna.

This is my first blog ever, so bear with me.

I was always very creative and with an unlimited supply of endless imagination, anything is possible.
I love DIY, fixing stuff, putting things together, painting, drawing, but most of all, I love cooking and sewing.

It'd been a very long time since I last sewed anything, but about 1,5 years ago I realized I need a hobby that really takes my mind off things. You know, the kind of hobby that when you're busy, you can't think of anything else at that same time...that was sewing for me. So, I borrowed my dad's sewing machine, which is a pretty awful machine, and I gave it a go for a month to see if I'd see it through. And I loved it, so not long after, I welcomed my very own perfect Pfaff Ambition 1.5 :) 

With a small toddler in the house, it's not easy to find time to sew or do many things for yourself, but I take every chance I get.

If it's not sewing something for Anna, for me or cooking a nice dinner, making cookies or baking cake, it's fixing things up in the house or garden...

I hope you enjoy seeing and reading what I'm up to, try some recipes and let me know what you think!

Bye!

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.